Click here to download fmbytm android app & get:
- Free & Paid MCQ Test papers (for ca inter CL).
- Free Revision Audios (of ca final SFM, ca inter FM, CL & OL) for quick revision of all concepts.
- Free Formula & Concept Sheets of ca final SFM &ca inter FM
- Free Corrected Practice Manual (solved questions of past exams) of ca final SFM & ca inter FM
- Free Class Notes of ca final SFM, ca inter FM, CL & OL
- Full Length classroom teaching Videos of ca final SFM (old & new syllabus), ca inter FM, ca inter company & other laws.
- Crash batch Videos of ca final SFM & ca inter FM.
- Watch videos on your mobile phone only or buy a pen drive
- Doubt Solving: on app wall tap Text icon and send your doubts directly to CA Tarun Mahajan sir and get it solved by him only.
- Earn App Money: First you install the app and then under “Refer Code” section refer it to your friend and both of you get credit of Rs.100 each. Refer it to more friends and earn more money. This money can be used the buy videos within the app.
If you have any problem in sign up please text your problem at 9827910983 to Ajmer Singh Chouhan. If you don’t get reply in 2 days whats app to Tarun Mahajan sir at 9893040600.
After installing the app it is advisable that you go to “Full Library” then to “How to use this app” folder and watch short videos on how to use this app.
About Tarun Mahajan
- Chartered Accountant (ICAI, Year 1999): Got All India Rank 10 in CA Foundation and marks equivalent to AIR 23 in CA Final.
- Diploma in Information Systems Audit (ICAI, 2005)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFAI, USA, 2008): First CFA charter holder of Central India
- Registered Valuer (IBBI, 2019): Passed in first attempt with 80% score.
- Teaching CA Final SFM, CA Inter Law and Finance since year 1999
- Teaching CFA students since year 2007
- Faculty at ICAI for PAN INDIA Live Virtual Classes
- Faculty at ICAI RVO for registered valuer course
- Faculty at ICSI RVO for registered valuer course
- Faculty at Divya Jyoti Foundation for registered valuer course
- Practicing as a Registered Valuer and as a Chartered Accountant
- Ran full marathon (42.2kms) at Mumbai
- First Super Randonneur of Madhya Pradhesh. (A title given by ACP FRANCE for riding a Bicycle for 200kms, 300kms, 400kms & 600kms within limited hours)
- Swam 7kms non-stop in 3:15 hours